Monday, February 14, 2011

Google Sniper Or Google Liar?

EDIT: It seems like George Brown is going through a lot of trouble trying to keep is LIE a SECRET. First the thread on WF got locked now the images showing his proof of income lies get deleted. Coincidence? I think not! What's next my WF profile or this blog?

Past couple of days I have been getting bombarded with emails promoting the popular GSniper 2.0. This is a very popular product in the IM world and the product owner George got his start on Warrior Forum.

Being though he is a fellow Warrior I had a lot of trust in him. I though that he really cared about the newbies who are trying to make some income.

But sadly it seems he doesn't he only cares about generating a lot of hype and money from his products. If you go to his new site http://gsniper2.com/ you will see a video where he is showing his clickbank income.

He shows that last year he made over 400k just by using is sniper system. But if you look really close you can see that the clickbank account he uses is actually a vendor account to a product that was very popular and heavly promoted last year.

The vendor name is TSIPHON as shown here

So he is indeed lying when he says his income shown is strictly from using his system. Income shown was from his very popular IM product traffic siphon.

Be careful who you trust guys...
Race

5 comments:

  1. I looked at the Sniper system, read the hype, then closed it.
    I don't know whether it's worth it, or even whether it's real. Apparently the volume of traffic to his site on launch day crashed his servers.
    Either way, I don't want it, and I won't be buying it (not that I could afford it anyway).

    Great for pointing that out Race ;)

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ))) Yes I've seen some emails promoting sniper 2, usually I delete this even without reading. Saves my precious time and lots of money.

    I see a tendency in pushing some miracle softwares each making $1000s on autopilot. =)

    $400K per year from sniper sites???? It's over $30000 per month. I can only imagine how many sites he should have built, considering the fact that many snipers will never perform well, just a nubers game as always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you don't show is that CBEngine has a Refund Rate of 76.63% on the piece-of-shit "very popular" Traffic Siphon. And as of today the Refund Rate (according to CBEngine.com) on Google Sniper 2.0 has gone to 26%. Hardly the 1% that George con-artist claims.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sad....The last thing I want is to OUT someone and make a bad name for them....

    BUT...

    I am tired of these guys releasing products that have HUGE income claims and they never made no where near the amount they claim from the actual system....

    Its time to put these scams to BED!

    ReplyDelete