Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 9 - When The Clicks Stop Coming In

So I have 6 articles approved on EZA with 4 waiting for approval. The problem is that traffic has virtually stopped to my articles and im not getting traffic so im not getting clicks.

This can be a real problem. I had 3 articles go live yesterday and they have about 6 views total for all three. And the 3 article that where already approved have not been getting anymore traffic but they do have a nice CTR of 37%

I did order a Xrumer blast to one of my articles maybe that will boost it up the serps so I can start seeing some more traffic.

Now as for my list it still sits at 4 subscribers :) but they are a very responsive 4 subscribers. 3 out of 4 opens every email. How I have it set up is that I give them 5 days of great information but in each email I make sure to tell them about a product that will help them along. Then on the 6th day I tell them the name of the product.

How well this will work we will see for one of my subscribers today is the 6th day. So I will get to see if he will buy. Im not expecting a sale out of 4 people on my list but it would be nice.

Back to site number 2. I don't know if I mentioned here but I have a health site that is getting around 120 visits per day from pretty good keywords. I am promoting a clickbank product on there but it gets like 1 sale every 3000 visits I know terrible.

Even though the traffic I am getting is targeted I think this crowd needs to be warmed up a little bit before they buy. So I am working on a email series for this site.

I am going to remove all the clickbank links and only have my opt-in form on there funneling all my traffic through my email sales funnel.

Hopefully this can work out well for me. Since this site is aged and I know I can easily expand it to 300 visitors per month. The only reason why I have been reluctant to do this in the past is because of the horrible conversion rates.

But by setting up a proper sales funnel I should be able to make a lot more sales.

Adsense is the same ol same ol. When I start making some clickbank money I will be able to re invest into building some backlinks for my authority adsense site.

This is all I have for today guys just remember you have to be consistent. I know starting out its tough but as long as you have a proven sales funnel like list building ect....Its going to be hard not seeing results.

[2/12/11 12:54:24 PM]Richard: the way i see it is all you need is a sales funnel and traffic
[2/12/11 12:54:25 PM] Richard: it doesn't get more simple than that

Wise words from one of my IM buddies....

Get UNcomfortable.
Push through the resistance.
Race

Today's Goals
Write email series for health site.
Write 3 articles for site 1

No comments:

Post a Comment