Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 14 - Offline Marketing?

Ok guys I know its been a couple of days since I wrote on this blog. I have been busy!

And not with online but with offline activities. Im starting to get pretty desperate as far as cashflow and the last thing I want to do is go back to the 9-5 life. So I started to contact people I know that have businesses and calling friends and family for referrals.

I got a friend that I been helping dominate the local serps for a couple of months now. His traffic went from none existent to over 400 per month.

I know in the IM world 400 is nothing but to a local business owner 400 extra potential leads per month is life changing!

So I called up my friend and asked him if he has some referrals for me. He sent out a email blast to some of his contacts and within 2 days I received 4 inquires.

Out of those 4 inquires I set up 2 meetings. One of the clients is a wedding and event planner and the other has a accountant firm. So if I know anything about the offline world the accountant firm can be a big deal.

I also know that the wedding planner is 100% sold she even asked me to bring a contract to sign. I know that I can lock her in for atleast $300 bucks per month. SO EXCITING!!

I have been working on my offline marketing website and packages past couple of days to get ready for the clients.

Now back to the IM world.

My list is up to 37 people. I haven't gotten any sales yet but people are opening and ready the emails. I even got an email from a subscriber saying thanks for the great info, so I guess im doing something right huh?

My adsense authority site has been avg over $1 buck for the past couple of days. I know once I start making money in the offline I am going to dump it into this authority site to start ranking for some big words.

Ok that enough for today I have to get back to working on these offline packages.

How do you guys feel about offline? Are you trying to get clients?

No comments:

Post a Comment