Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Business Direction...

I have decided to head in a new business direction. I am going to focus on offline marketing because it is so easy to drive traffic to these kind of sites.

Your not competing against the HORDES of other affiliate marketers and these business are really desperate for your help. The hardest part is just getting your foot in the door with these kind of businesses. Despite what you might think these owners receive hundreds of calls and emails from people like us daily trying to sell them SEO work and the sorts.

So my plan is to give them something of great value first for free then try to close them as a client. Like my first client I closed I did a web design for her completely free and showed it to her. She loved it and she is now paying for monthly seo services and she also paid for the new web design.

I got a comment the other day from someone saying that they wish they can do what I am doing but they do not know how to design a website. Well I have some news for you neither do I!!! There are dozens on the WF for hire section that do though. There are hundreds of people on freelancer.com, rentacoder.com, odesk ect ect...that do know how to do a web design.

So don't let that be a excuse when it comes to helping out these businesses. I actually am doing a new design for a new client I emailed. And we agreed if he likes the design he will buy it...if he doesn't likes it then I can kick rocks...Its easy as that!

Yea some people are going to say NO and I am outsourcing and paying before I get the client to pay. But I rather spend $40-$60 dollars on a design that could possibly bring me in $1,000 dollars plus any SEO services I can upsell the client to.

I see it as the same risk as doing a media buy, ppc campaign, or even paying someone for SEO. But rarely in any of the previous methods can it net you the kind of ROI that selling a website can.

As far as for me doing anything related to affilate marketing its still a goal of mine. But its currently on hold because I can see myself making passive income far more quickly going offline.

I also want to learn more about paid traffic and move away from SEO....Its to unpredictable, I am tired of keeping up on all the backlinking and optimizing tricks to try to stay in googles good favor.

Paid traffic is predictable you know if you spend a certain amount of dollars you get X amount of visitors. You just have to make sure that your sales funnel is set up properly to capitalize on every visitor.

So with this being said my next investment when it comes to doing anything online will be in coaching. I am trying to save up around $2,000 to get 2 weeks worth of coaching from this IMer I learned so much from. I am willing to invest this amount to learn from the best and eliminate all my trial and error....

I will be updating this blog more frequently telling you about different tips and tricks I am using to get offline clients. And once I get back into the affiliate marketing world I will share everything about that also.

Until next time.
Race

No comments:

Post a Comment